A Service-Minded Humanist Community in Central Florida.
Tagline: Positive Humanism Makes a Difference.
Mission: Provide a diverse, service-oriented Humanist fellowship in Central Florida that makes a positive difference in our community and in the lives of our members.
- We empower secular individuals to make a difference for the greater community through volunteerism
- We encourage fellowship and connection among the secular community
- We serve as resource and advocate for secular, LGBTQ+, and other diverse demographic individuals;
- We foster active partnerships with other Florida secular organizations;
- We build bridges across differences by welcoming secular-friendly faith members and partnerships with faith organizations; and
- We advocate for the inclusion and acceptance of people of non-faith identities by demonstrating that kindness and compassion are ubiquitous human potentials.
- Provide opportunities for the secular community in Central Florida to engage in volunteerism and philanthropy
- Reduce discrimination and misconceptions about people of non-faith
- Make a difference in our community
- Humanism – kindness and compassion are ubiquitous human potentials that transcend faith perspective. A secular worldview includes fulfillment, meaning, value, purpose, morality, happiness, personal identity, and connectedness.
- Service – making a positive difference for our community
- Gratitude – mindful living; appreciating and inspiring kindness, peace, and joy
- Inclusiveness – actively promoting inclusion for ALL, including the LGBTQ+, underrepresented minority faith, and non-faith communities.