Volunteer with BE. Orlando
We’re looking forward to making a difference with you in 2019! There are many ways to get involved with BE. Orlando – from joining us for a few hours to roll up our sleeves and help a charity to ongoing, meaningful work to further the mission of our organization.
Check out our volunteer positions list: https://beorlando.wordpress.com/volunteer-with-us/
Recovering From Religion
Peer support meetings on the third Wednesday of every month, 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m., in Research Park near UCF. Parking is free and adjacent to the building.
- Join the Orlando Chapter of Recovering from Religion here: https://www.meetup.com/RfR-Orlando-FL/
- RSVP & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/2263699453886385/
Upcoming Events – February
RSVP & Details: Meetup.com/BEOrlando
- 2/6 – last day to RSVP for SafeHouse
- 2/9 – Volunteer at pet adoption event (Sanford)
- 2/13 – SafeHouse Meal Serve (we need 7 volunteers!)
- 2/20 – Recovering From Religion Meeting
Looking forward to the Math, Science, & Pi(e) event at the Coalition for the Homeless on 3/16 and sorting food donations at Second Harvest on 3/9!
Special Days in February
Founding Dates: Coalition of Reason (2009)
This month: Black History Month
- 2/1 – Wear Red Day (American Heart Association)
- 2/7 – eDay / Euler’s Number Day
- 2/11 – International Day of Women and Girls in Science
- 2/12 – Darwin Day
- 2/14 – #OneBillionRising
BE. Orlando is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, a chapter of the American Humanist Association, a gold level team with the Foundation Beyond Belief, and an affiliate of American Atheists.
EIN 36-4861478 | PO Box 677693, Orlando, FL 32867 | 407-608-9242