November 13th is World Kindness Day.
How will you celebrate kindness?
November 13th is celebrated worldwide as a day to be grateful for and to create kindness.
Do something today to create happiness, make the world a better place, and improve the quality of life for someone that you meet. Whether you share a smile or find an opportunity to do something extraordinary, your efforts create a ripple of kindness that spreads farther than you can imagine.
THANK YOU for every kindness you share with the world every day. You are awesome!
For our Humanist community in Central Florida, consider printing out and using RAK Cards to sign your good deeds today – you can write a kind note on the back of the card.
RAK Card Ideas –
- Write a compliment on the card and leave it on someone’s car or on their desk at work
- Leave a gift card or even cash clipped to the card on a shelf, bus seat, or somewhere else public for someone to find
- Leave an extra large tip today with a RAK card attached
How will you make a difference today?
- RAKtivists of Orlando
- RAK Cards
- World Kindness Day
- The Greater Good: Articles on Kindness
- Huff Post Article: 5 ideas to celebrate World Kindness Day
- Daily Good: Kindness Includes Everything