Founded September 2, 2011
We are a community of compassionate atheists, humanists, freethinkers, and other non-religious identities, as well as allies of faith. We believe in making the world a better place and overcoming stereotypes about non-religious people through service and education.
Humanism is a secular worldview focused on the empowerment of everyone to influence the world around us and the potential for goodness of all human beings. We emphasize common human needs and experience, and seek solely rational ways of solving human problems.
What is a non-faith fellowship? A church is a perspective-specific community for people of faith; BE. Orlando is a perspective-specific community for people of non-faith, as well as for people of faith who believe that goodness, kindness, and compassion are ubiquitous human potentials.
BE. is a proud
- Chapter of the American Humanist Association
- Affiliate of the American Atheists
- Endorsing organization of the Secular Coalition for Florida
- Gold level volunteer team with the Foundation Beyond Belief.
- Member of the Coalition of Reason
- Partner Organization of the Central Florida Freethought Community